Studying in France gives you the opportunity to learn the language and gain cultural perspective.
The experience will give you the upper hand when pursuing an international career and will give your CV a competitive edge.
Studying in another country can enhance the value of your degree as it demonstrates to potential employers that you have stepped out of your comfort zone, and are able to adapt to new environments and cultures.
Campus France highlights the 10 good reasons to study in France, including:
- Attractive tuition rates in France
- Quality higher education adapted to students’ needs
- Outstanding research and development opportunities
- France is a world-class economic power
- France is home to leading international corporations: Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L’Oréal, Danone…
- Young talent is valued in innovation and entrepreneurship sectors
- French lifestyle: Paris is the #1 student city! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
- French is the third most common business language
- France is an appealing destination for students worldwide
- 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination (Baromètre Campus France, 2013)